Saturday, February 13, 2010

Someone has changed my life :)

:)
I'll never forget meeting you.
And seeing you for the first time.
Our first night, missing church and taco bell.
We looked like someone had beat us up.
The night when we were so mad,
because I had lost keys that weren't lost.
I went up to the top of a mountain to find them
in my pocket.
When I cried to you about your mom.
Then, everything was ok.
You complaining about your belly.
Me telling you just how beautiful it is.
Eating with your parents
Taking this unborn baby to hear loud music
Being afraid to propose next to the fountain at the Bellagio - with a star in my hand, and no diamond
Passing by the motels and the prostitutes and finding the perfect restaurant and the perfect clothes
Going to Paris, Santa Fe, NM with the best hot chocolate
Paris, Las Vegas, NV.
New York, Las Vegas, NV.
Japan, Asheville, NC.

Watching you
Your eyes
Your eyes
Your eyes
Your nosering
Your lips
Your hair
Your cheeks
Your... everything else

I think god has given me this day.
These eyes, yours and mine.
No one else could have made you, you.

2 comments:

  1. hello wonderful person with a blog
    how do you do it?
    i could be having the worst day of my life & you make it all better (:

    i need you all the time
    you're the only one that makes me feel safe.
    in the middle of nowhere, lost.. but with you i'm happy there.
    i thank God every day because i finally found you
    & believe me.. i've been looking.
    you & Giosuè saved me from myself.
    i grew

    i learned to love.
    grazie♥


    "i love u oh so well. like a kid loves candy & fresh snow!"
    btw. that night was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you
    me
    dave matthews & the rest of the night = perfect.

    ReplyDelete