Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cancer

I can definitely say now without a doubt that I do NOT believe in ghosts. The demons of this life are an eminent, but unnecessary threat to society. Our evolution has led us to the phase where we are the ghosts to our own demise. We've planned this for our selves, our souls, our faiths. We've created myths for entertainment purposes and begun to believe in our own tales. Does it sound familiar? A rhetorical proverbial end is in the malignant cancer that is - us. What will save us? A miracle. We've been on this path since the human body was formed. Revolution is necessary for the prolonging of self. Moreso than any this earth or god have witnessed. We've built a machine, and we are the machine. Nothing can hurt more than reaching inside and tearing apart our own organs. This is more than a house that could be burned. We'll have no cave left or tree for shelter.

2 comments:

  1. I really can't understand why you don't take the time to write anymore.
    You have like a million poems buried under more poems, sitting there forgotten.
    I've told you, I wish you did because you are good at it, you know that. you used to write often. So you've changed because situations have changed you but I'm tired of reading through your old poems thinking wow.. I don't know this person, do I? even reading them twice or even three times to grasps what was that you were trying to express. If I was as lucky as you to have the gift of laying my feelings on paper I wouldn't hesitate to selfishly write until I ran out of space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you.
    stop making me jealous that there is more poems about ex girlfriends & how many feelings they have gotten out of you.

    do I not make you feel anything?

    ReplyDelete