Monday, November 8, 2010

No One's Gonna Love You More



I see you secretly breathing
Inches from me, with scattered memories
Of the life that will be, that is, that was,
We were too much and not enough, knowing each other
You're so fragile in winter,
The cold days and freezing nights make you tremble,
That's why I hold you this way
Close and far away,
Secretly knowing you more,
Hearing less, Remembering nothing,
I remember everything fragmented,
One labyrinth twisting reality
Into our spaceless timeless love
All I can remember....
An eclipsed, illuminated mind,
I'm closed, but closer to you, ready for you to fly

2 comments:

  1. you woke up at 4 am?!
    you crazy lover you


    thank you for this ♥
    you know how much it means to me.

    all I need to do is try really hard to keep a good balance, not rushing to be perfect & everything else eventually falls into place.

    ReplyDelete